Tulsa King is essentially Sylvester Stallone’s victory lap. The 76-year-old American actor has delivered memorable performances in such cinematic classics as Rocky and Rambo, as well as in more recent films like as Creed and The Expendables, to the delight of moviegoers. Now, he assumes his first starring role in a television series.
The crime thriller, created by Taylor Sheridan with Terence Winter as showrunner, premiered on Paramount+ in November 2022.
Dwight “The General” Manfredi, portrayed by Sly, is released from prison and arrives in Oklahoma to form a daring new criminal organization.
The film boasts a fantastic cast, and you may be wondering if Alan Autry is in Tulsa King after hearing rumors.
Read More: Sonic Prime Episode 9 Release Date And Cast
Is Alan Autry In Tulsa King?
To answer your question, Alan Autry does make a brief appearance in Tulsa King, episode 8.
In the season finale, he plays Brian Gillen, Margaret’s ex-husband whom Dwight runs into at the Fennario Ranch.
Fans of Alan’s work will be overjoyed by his return to the cinema in which he portrays a damn difficult character. The legendary role of Captain Bubba Skinner in In the Heat of the Night, portrayed by the 70-year-old American actor, politician, and former NFL player, stands the test of time.
In contrast, he has appeared in shows like Hart of Dixie (in which he portrayed Mayor Gainey) and Sons of Thunder (in which he played Marion ‘Butch’ McMann) and Style & Substance (Earl).
Since his acting jobs are so infrequent (his last one was in 2017 before Tulsa King), it’s great to have him back.
Who Is In The Cast Of Tulsa King?
— Tulsa King (@TulsaKing) January 1, 2023
Below, you’ll find a list of the actors and actresses who play the many parts in Tulsa King.
- Sylvester Stallone as Dwight “The General” Manfredi
- Max Casella as Armand “Manny” Truisi
- Domenick Lombardozzi as Don Charles “Chickie” Invernizzi
- Vincent Piazza as Vince Antonacci
- Jay Will as Tyson Mitchell
- A.C. Peterson as Pete “The Rock” Invernizzi
- Andrea Savage as Stacy Beale
- Martin Starr as Lawrence “Bodhi” Geigerman
- Garrett Hedlund as Mitch Keller
- Dana Delany as Margaret Devereaux
- Annabella Sciorra as Joanne Manfredi
- Ritchie Coster as Caolan Waltrip
- Emily Davis as Roxanne “Roxy” Harrington
- Ronnie Gene Blevins as Ben Hutchins
- Barry Corbin as Babe
- Michael Beach as Mark Mitchell
- Tatiana Zappardino as Tina Manfredi
- Scarlet Rose Stallone as Spencer
‘You Can Feel The Authenticity’
If Annabella (who plays Joanne) sounds familiar, it’s because she starred alongside Sly in the 1997 crime classic Cop Land.
Sly was recently interviewed by Decider and opened up about the reunion:
“Oh, she’s so good. She’s the real deal. She’s a real actress, and you can feel the authenticity when you work together as actors. Sometimes, you work with an actor and there’s nothing going on behind the eyes of that person. But with Annabella, it’s deep, it’s authentic. And I forgot how good she was.”
He continued: “She was amazing in Cop Land; we had a couple of great scenes together. She was fantastic. This time, I feel like I’m working with a real old school actress, the real deal.”
Tulsa King is streaming exclusively on Paramount+.